- Shelter House Rules
Please check the
Online Reservation Calendar for availability of the facility, up to two
years in advance. If the
Shelter House is available you may use it. If you wish to
reserve it for a specific date do so using the
Online Reservation Calendar.
There is also a
Three Month Calendar listing the current bookings for the next three
The Shelter House is the property of
Trinity Lutheran Church. Please remember to leave it in as good
of condition as you found it. Here are some regulations for
using the facility.
1. The building and grounds are a tobacco free facility. No
smoking or other tobacco products are allowed in or around the
2. No pets or other animals are allowed in the building without
3. All trash must be removed from the premises when you leave.
4. Do not remove the picnic tables from the building.
5. You may use the gas grille behind the building. Do not move
it from the concrete patio. You must furnish your own propane.
6. Vehicles of any type must be parked in the designated parking
areas. No parking or driving on the grass is allowed unless
permission has been granted prior to the event.
7. If decorations are hung on the walls do not use nails,
screws, staples, push pins, or other fasteners. Only temporary
tape or removable adhesive tabs are allowed. Remove all
decorations and tape before you leave.
8. Hours for use of the Shelter House are sunrise to 10:00pm,
except on Sundays when the Shelter House is closed and unavailable for use until
noon in observance of the Lord’s Day. There are some exceptions with prior approval.
9. Feel free to use the picnic tables, toilet, water, and
electricity. The lights can be turned on if prior arrangements
10. No property of Trinity Lutheran Church, including the
Shelter House, may be used for any purposes contrary to the
doctrinal and moral teachings confessed by the congregation.
Therefore, the Shelter House is respectfully not available for
any kind of activity precluded by this requirement, including religious services, ceremonies, or any other
religious purposes except for other congregations of The
Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. For questions please email
Pastor Kevin Vogts.
Thank you for reading and following these guidelines. We hope
the Shelter House makes your meeting or gathering more
enjoyable. If you care to help with maintenance expenses you may
send your generous donation to:
- Trinity Lutheran Church
34868 Block Road
Paola, KS 66071